Thursday, October 7, 2010

5 Months Old


Now that Hadley is nearly 6 months old, i better put up her 5 month photo. I swear every time i pick up the camera to take her photo she refuses to smile and give me a mug shot look every stinking time. She will be all cute and smiles when my sister Jamie takes her picture, but not for me. I promise she has a cute little smile, and is not solemn and straight faced all day, oh well i hope this is just a phase.... 
Hadley is growing up so fast. She can nearly sit up on her own. Loves to eat rice cereal, oatmeal, peas and green beans. And by love i mean she loves to spit them everywhere, including all over whom ever is luck to be feeding her. She has really discovered her love of spitting and is doing it constantly. She loves to sleep. She sleeps from around 8:30 pm to about 7 am now, and takes two good naps a day usually. She has mastered rolling, and can log roll across a room at lightening speeds. The other day i laid her on a blanket in her room to play while working on something. I turned around and she was halfway across the room. A few minutes later i turn around and didnt see her anywhere. I thought i was going crazy for a second, but then i saw her crib dust ruffle move. Turns out that she had rolled all the way underneath her crib and was just hanging out under there. Silly little girl. Guess i had better start keeping a closer eye on her. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha...oh that cracks me up that she rolled under her crib! I'm so glad that she's finally mastered the roll :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs